Nmap Development mailing list archives

4.52 on Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.1 zenmap problem

From: Mark Boltz <mboltz () stonegizmo com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 12:28:35 -0500

Heya,

Running 4.52 on Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.1, compiled with gcc 4.0.1
(Xcode 3). It seems to compile fine, but and nmap runs, but if I try
to start zenmap, I get the following error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/usr/local/bin/zenmap", line 31, in <module>
     from zenmapCore.Name import APP_NAME, APP_DISPLAY_NAME
ImportError: No module named zenmapCore.Name

Does zenmap need other libraries?

Let me know if you want my config.log or other compile data to take a
look at.

--
Mark Boltz
mboltz () stonegizmo com

"The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when
the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them."
      - Patrick Henry