Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: QSCAN patch updated for 4.50

From: doug () hcsw org
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 23:08:23 -0800

Hi Buanzo and Kris!

On Mon, Dec 31, 2007 at 02:10:14PM -0600 or thereabouts, Kris Katterjohn wrote:
The only (small) problem I see is that when QScan finishes, a line like
this gets printed:

"All 0 scanned ports on pub1.kernel.org (204.152.191.5) are"

I think Arturo mentioned this before (a different patch), but I don't
know for sure.

Oops! Good call, I forgot about that! A new patch against 4.52
is available here that should remove this annoying line:

http://hcsw.org/nmap/nmap-4.52-qscan.patch

Also, I think Kris is right about the build problems. The
patch only changes Makefile.in which needs to be completely
regenerated. The simplest solution is to just start with a
fresh tarball but like Kris said, "make distclean" might
also work.

Best,

Doug