Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: outdated stuff on the 'related projects' section of the nmap site

From: Kris Katterjohn <katterjohn () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 19:16:23 -0600

Fyodor wrote:
On Tue, Jan 15, 2008 at 07:56:05PM +0000, DePriest, Jason R. wrote:
From the "Related Projects" section of the nmap website, there are
some outdated entries.

Thanks Jason.  It does need some cleaning up.  I've removed all the
entries you mentioned.

Cheers,
-F

Going along with these, the 3rd Party Docs[1] has a little problem:

"An Nmap tutorial is available from James Hurnall [2003]."

and

"A popular (if dated) tutorial is Introduction to Nmap [2003] by A-Sec
Australian Security."

both point to the same site, but I'm getting a 403 Forbidden when trying
to access it.

Thanks,
Kris Katterjohn

[1] http://nmap.org/docs.html