Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Nmap and component license information

From: Jay Chandler <lists () sequestered net>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 18:01:19 -0800

'Fyodor' wrote:
On Fri, Dec 21, 2007 at 09:49:49AM +0800, Anas Kashalo wrote:

Hi
I don't want to receive this massage anymore and I have tried to unsubscribe but I have forget my password and also
I have tried to use password remainder but it's not work in this site please if anyone have any idea just let me know

I have manually unsubscribed you.  But for anyone else who wants to
unsubscribe, just go to the URL at the bottom of every message
(including this one) and put your email address in the field at the
bottom of the page and click "unsubscribe or edit options".

Cheers,
-F

in the bloody headers. :-)

--