Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Zenmap Compare really broken?

From: "Adriano Monteiro" <py.adriano () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 09:14:30 -0200

The Compare Results can deal with Nmap XML and the USR format, which
is a simple variation of the Nmap XML which holds the Nmap output in
it and have some additional values which are not used by the Compare
Results in the compare mode. If you try the text diff, or the html
output, you won't have a diff, because Nmap XML doesn't hold the Nmap
output that the XML produced at it's runtime. Maybe, that is the
problem... Try to use the compare mode, and I believe you're going to
be fine.