Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: nMap SoC subversion repository

From: Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 02:17:02 -0700

On Fri, Jul 06, 2007 at 10:22:36AM -0400, Lawrence Waterhouse wrote:

I often hear that a new lua script posted on the list have been
commited on the SoC svn, is that svn public, i would like to take look
at whats going on and i dont feel like reading all the previous post
to extract all the useful scripts posted in the last few months :)

I'm glad you asked!  We would love to have more testing of the soc07
SVN.  So I hope more people will consider following that branch for
the next month or two, using it for their day-to-day scanning, and
preferably testing out some of the new features too!

To check out the soc07 SVN, just follow the instructions at:

http://insecure.org/nmap/install/index.html#inst-svn

EXCEPT THAT you need to checkout
svn://svn.insecure.org/nmap-exp/soc07/nmap rather than the path given.

Cheers,
Fyodor