Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: NSE Infrastructure Suggestions

From: "Eddie Bell" <ejlbell () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 11:40:23 +0100

Looks great! I've got a couple of script ideas I'll try out with it
once this release it out

On 10/07/07, Diman Todorov <diman.todorov () chello at> wrote:

On 10.07.2007, at 16:12, Eddie Bell wrote:

On 10/07/07, Gaveen Prabhasara <gaveens () gmail com>
* Implement a packet forging system

This may not be directly related to NSE. The idea is to implement
a system where a user can forge custom packets.
Fyodor also pointed me to a patch by Marek Majkowski on some
raw packet capability. Anyone interested should refer to
http://seclists.org/nmap-dev/2007/q1/0127.html

I would really like to see this, either as marek's patch or as
something like:

soc:send_rawip(<hex string>)

There are a multitude of useful scripts just waiting to be written
that require custom IP packets

I have applied a patch which does that to svn://svn.insecure.org/nmap-
exp/diman There is also an example script. You might want to have a
look at it :) If you like it, feel free to merge it with soc07.

cheers,
Diman