Nmap Development mailing list archives

question about printing nmap XML output with the provided XSL file

From: "DePriest, Jason R." <jrdepriest () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 16:40:28 -0500

This might be a dumb question that is more related to XML than to
nmap, but I'll start here.

When I view my XML output with IE or with Firefox, it has background
colors in the tables.

I cannot get those colors to print.

I explicitly tell both browsers to print background colors (which
usually works) but the XML file stubbornly refuses to comply.

The report from the XML is just the sort of thing that some of the
folks I scan would like to have to put in a file.  But it is almost
boring without the excitement of those different colors.

Is this a lost cause?

-Jason

--
NOTICE:  This email is being sent in clear-text across the public
Internet.  Therefore, any attempts to include unenforceable legalese