Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE] Web application detection

From: Diman Todorov <diman.todorov () chello at>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 11:51:51 +0200

On 10.07.2007, at 11:36, Sven Klemm wrote:

Hello everyone,

I've attached a nse script for fingerprinting web applications.
The script requires my libxml2 wrapper for lua which you can check out
with
 git-clone http://cthulhu.c3d2.de/~sven/git/luaxml.git

You can check out the code directly from the repository with
 git-clone http://cthulhu.c3d2.de/~sven/git/sedusa.git

this brings up an interesting point. Have you had a look at the
nselib? So far it has a very small dynamically loadable module
written in c for bitwise operations which serves as a concept
demonstration. Do you think you could easily make a loadable NSE
module out of your libxml2 wrapper? I could imagine that it would
only be compiled if users have libxml2 installed.

cheers,
Diman