Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Error with traceroute

From: "NOCTECH noctech" <NOCTECH () adphila org>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 09:44:39 -0400

On Thu, Sep 13, 2007 at  9:36 AM, in message
<46E9048C.2287.00EF.0 () adphila org>, NOCTECH noctech wrote:
Noticed the error while trying out Umit 0.9.4 out of subversion (for
the
mapping feature), but can reproduce it in nmap 4.22SOC6 from command
line as
well.

Essentially, whenever I run the command:

nmap -v -F -O -traceroute

with multiple destinations on my local network (haven't tried remote
sites)
I get the following error:

nmap: traceroute.cc:939: void
Traceroute::addConsolidationMessage(NmapOutputTable*, short unsigned
int,
short unsigned int): Assertion `ref_ipaddr.s_addr' failed.

Has anybody experienced this in the past, or can point me in the
right
direction?  Happy to provide further information if it would help.

Sean

Neglected to mention this was on OpenSuse 10.2