Nmap Development mailing list archives

Submitter 2.0 CGI Installed!

From: Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 19:33:28 -0700

Hi Everyone!  I just installed the new Nmap service/OS fingerprint
submission CGI that Doug wrote.  This offers some major improvements,
such as collecting more relevant data and handling corrections in
addition to new submissions.  It is also much more convenient for
users, since you don't have to select the classification from a
choosebox with more than 700 entries anymore!  I tested it a bit
today, and everything seems to be working.

The new CGI is at:

http://cgi.insecure.org/cgi-bin/submit.cgi

Please give it a try next time Nmap spits out a fingerprint or there
is an error in the OS/version info it gives you!  And let us know if
you find any problems or have suggestions.

Cheers,
-F