Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Nmap 4.22SOC6 Released

From: "Kris Katterjohn" <katterjohn () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 09:52:23 -0500

On 8/29/07, Arturo 'Buanzo' Busleiman <buanzo () buanzo com ar> wrote:

Umit depends on sqlite3, however, my lack of pysqlite was not detected at
configure-compile time,
thus umit crashed. I sent a crash report.

 Are you using Python 2.4?  Fyodor and I were under the impression that
Python 2.5 includes the sqlite stuff, so we basically settled on users using
that.  I wrote a Windows Build Guide (check mswin32/buildguide.txt in nmap
SVN) which IIRC only mentions 2.5 for them.  Are you testing on Windows or
UNIX or both?  Do you have this problem on both?

Thanks,
Kris Katterjohn