Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Presentation of UmitMapper

From: "DePriest, Jason R." <jrdepriest () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 12:10:37 -0500

On 8/22/07, João Paulo de Souza Medeiros  wrote:
Hi friends,

     I'm here to present to you part of my work in the GOsC 2007. The
UmitMapper is a visualization tool of networks topology and security
aspects. You can try it downloading from my SVN. Instructions,
screencast and screenshots are in the following sites:

     http://umitproject.blogspot.com/
     http://umitmapper.blogspot.com/

     Suggestions and comments are wellcome. This tool is tested under
Linux and Mac OS at now, but probably work on Windows. Thanks for you
time a have fun!

Att, ignotus.

This tools looks awesome.  I only wish I had been using the
--traceroute option on my scheduled scans for the past few months. :(

I'll definitely see how far I can get it working on a Windows system
after I finish checking out the svn.

-Jason

--
NOTICE:  This email is being sent in clear-text across the public
Internet.  Therefore, any attempts to include unenforceable legalese