Nmap Development mailing list archives

nmap problem

From: "Daniel Johns" <daniel () synchronicitylive com>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 12:28:32 -0400

Hello,

I am trying to use nmap on windows vista business 32bit.  I have winpcap
4.0.1 installed. and I get this fallowing error when trying to do any type
of nmap scan.  I included a screen capture of the errors after a few
attempts to get it working.  Thank You.

Daniel Johns
Network Operations Director
sync-logo
----------------------------
637 1st Avenue North, Suite C
Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250
Office: 904-241-3977
Fax: 904-241-3976

 <mailto:daniel () synchronicitylive com> daniel () synchronicitylive com

 <http://www.synchronicitylive.com> www.synchronicitylive.com

This e-mail is intended for the addressee shown. It contains information
that is confidential and protected from unauthorized use and disclosure. Any
unauthorized review, dissemination or use of this transmission or its
contents is strictly prohibited.