Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: syntax highlighting and code intelligence for nse

From: "DePriest, Jason R." <jrdepriest () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 12:22:00 -0500

I cannot get this to work.  The highlighting doesn't happen for .nse
files.  If I rename it to a .lua file, it works fine.
I even tried creating a brand new .vimrc file with just two lines in it:
----
syntax on
au! Syntax nse source /usr/share/vim/vim70/syntax/lua.vim
----
But it still didn't work.

-Jason