Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: question about --resume function

From: "Eddie Bell" <ejlbell () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 12:53:17 +0100

I've put it on my "might eventually get round to doing list" but for
now I would just stick with -oA :)

On 19/06/07, DePriest, Jason R. <jrdepriest () gmail com> wrote:
I had a very large scan running (10.0.0.0/8) and I was saving the
results as XML to make pretty reports easier.

I had to cancel the scan to see if I was the reason one of our
firewalls was being hammered.

I was not.

I tried to resume the scan but, too late, discovered that it only
works with grepable or normal output.

I had neither of those.

Is there any plan to update this feature to support the XML output or
should I just always run -oA for my logs?

-Jason

--
NOTICE:  This email is being sent in clear-text across the public
Internet.  Therefore, any attempts to include unenforceable legalese