Nmap Development mailing list archives

Avoid putting .svn directories in the Windows zip file

From: David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 23:21:19 -0600

I committed a change to the soc07 branch to keep from copying .svn
directories into the Windows distribution zip file. It's basically the
same change I made earlier in Makefile.in.

This change doesn't keep the .svn directory out of the self-installer.
The attached patch seems to work, but I don't know enough about NSIS and
the distribution process to know if it's the right thing. It copies the
scripts directory from the directory the mswin32 makefile makes, not the
top-level scripts directory.

David Fifield