Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Subversion keywords in nmap-service-probes

From: doug () hcsw org
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 20:01:16 -0700

Hi David,

On Fri, Jun 01, 2007 at 07:03:22PM -0600 or thereabouts, David Fifield wrote:
In r4784 of both /nmap and /nmap-exp/soc07/nmap, some new service probes
were merged in. Unfortunately, one of the new probes contains what
Subversion considers a $Revision$ keyword:

Thanks, great catch! I've made this fix as well as going ahead with commenting
out the sometimes problematic skypev1 match line as described in my blog. If
anybody still finds this match line useful let me know and I'll put it back
in of course!

Best,

Doug