Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Nmap XML HowTo

From: "Amit Kumar Saha" <amitsaha.in () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 19:51:30 +0530

Hello Josh,

I have seen your project some time back. Great Work! I didnt try any
hands-on though.

When I set off with my project titled "Nmap XML expert"(
http://code.google.com/p/xml-expert/ ) I had a few plans in mind:

1. I wanted to learn myself the Nmap XML output( somehow XML interests
me, though I am no expert) and the teach it to people. So the current
HOWTO is a result of that.

2. Then to get some really good python experience I wanted to do
(atleast what you have done ) using Python and perhaps get a Nmap
Python Parser (similar to the Perl one)

3. Then go on to complete the project as required by Nmap SoC Idea.

Well thats all for now.
By the way, Please comment on the HOW-TO. It would be great to have
some expert comments.

--
Amit Kumar Saha

GSM :+91 9903140286