Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Nmap public source repository now available!

From: Andreas Ericsson <ae () op5 se>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 13:39:02 +0100

Fyodor wrote:
On Wed, Dec 20, 2006 at 12:09:36PM +0100, Andreas Ericsson wrote:
Done.

git clone git://devel.op5.se/nmap
git clone git://devel.op5.se/nsock
git clone git://devel.op5.se/nbase

Great!  I just tested and this is working (of course I had to mv the
'nsock' and 'nbase' directories into Nmap for it to compile).

Yes. Or you could have done

git clone git://devel.op5.se/nmap
cd nmap
git clone git://devel.op5.se/nsock
git clone git://devel.op5.se/nbase

I'm going to try to use nmap as a test-case for the up-and-coming
submodule support in git.

Git is an interesting system with a fascinating history:

http://git.or.cz/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Git_%28software%29

Ya. Me likes it. However, I just noticed I had botched the cron-job, so
the incremental imports haven't been running over christmas and new-year
weekends. My apologies to anyone who tried to use it over that period. I
think I've got it sorted now though, so people who prefer git can soon
update from devel.op5.se again.

--
Andreas Ericsson                   andreas.ericsson () op5 se