Nmap Development mailing list archives

SoC Proposal: Nuff, the Network Universal Frame Forge

From: doug () hcsw org
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 11:37:48 -0800

Hi nmap-dev/nmap-soc!

As some of you may know, I've been working on a program of mine
called Nuff, the Network Universal Frame Forge, on and off for about
a year. Nuff is an advanced low-level programming environment
based on the scheme programming language and tightly bound to
the libpcap and libdnet libraries. It's finally getting into a usable
state and there are a few neat utilities included with it already.

Here is the website where you can download version 1.2 and read the
(already quite extensive) documentation:

http://hcsw.org/nuff/

I submitted a proposal for the upcoming Summer Of Code to further
work on this project. Here is the proposal I submitted which outlines
a few directions I would like nuff to take.

http://hcsw.org/nuff/soc-proposal.txt

Best,

Doug