Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: --traceroute option not included ?

From: "Eddie Bell" <ejlbell () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 14:16:11 +0000

Hi ionreflex,

I am very busy with my dissertation at the moment but in a month or so
I will have some free time to update the traceroute patch and
hopefully get it integrated into nmap when fyodor has the time. After,
I will try to find a solution for your problem although I wouldn't
hold your breath because I'm not sure if it is even possible.

thanks
- eddie