Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Clock Skew

From: "Hans Nilsson" <hasse_gg () ftml net>
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 16:34:41 -1100

Fun that someone found it interesting. Anyways I sent an e-mail to
Steven J. Murdoch who talked some about this at 22C3 and did the paper I
linked to in my previous post. And apparently a version of hping3 has
support for measuring clock skew, he also had some code of his own but
he will not release it until his thesis is complete.

Check it out:
http://www.linux.it/~gaetano/blog/2006/09/18/hping3-clock-skew-detection/