Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: I use ppp over ethernet

From: "DIGANTA DE." <cliffhangerdiganta () yahoo co in>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 17:27:30 +0100 (BST)

  Hi,
                 As I stated before in my mail about the problem I am facing while running nmap over my PPPoE broadband
connection, I am now prepared to buy a new modem with built in PPPoE as you suggested. Although I know that you are
very busy with your work, but I would request you to please find the attached PDF specification of the modem, and
please confirm if this modem will solve my problem.

"DIGANTA DE." <cliffhangerdiganta () yahoo co in> wrote:
Hi,
    I will see if I can buy a router as you suggested, and let you know the results. Anyway, thank you very much for
your kind help.

Thanks & Regards
  Diganta De

  Find out what India is talking about on  - Yahoo! Answers India

Thanks & Regards
  Diganta De