Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Nmap Scripting Engine - last release candidate

From: "Hans Nilsson" <hasse_gg () ftml net>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 13:53:43 -1100

Just a small thing I noticed, there's no newline after information about
the --script-updatedb flag.

"ATTACK SCRIPT SCAN:
  -sC: equivalent to --script=safe,intrusive
  --script=<lua scripts>: <lua scripts> is a coma separated list of dirs
  or scripts
  --script-trace: Show all data sent and received
  --script-updatedb: Update the script database. Only performed if -sC
  or --script was also given.OS DETECTION:
  -O: Enable OS detection (try 2nd generation w/fallback to 1st)
  -O2: Only use the new OS detection system (no fallback)
  -O1: Only use the old (1st generation) OS detection system
  --osscan-limit: Limit OS detection to promising targets
  --osscan-guess: Guess OS more aggressively
"

On Sun, 12 Nov 2006 01:14:51 +0100, "Diman Todorov"