Nmap Development mailing list archives

RE: Interface problems

From: "Marc Ouwerkerk" <marc () olderchurch nl>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 14:03:00 +0200

For the people who run into the same problem (the error message dnet: Failed
to open device eth0), I have removed the winpcap-nmap which was installed
during the normal nmap installation and installed the original winpcap from
winpcap.org. Everything seems to work as expected now.

Cheers,

Marc Ouwerkerk

  _____