Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [Patch] XML progress reporting

From: Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 15:08:36 -0700

On Mon, Jul 03, 2006 at 12:39:17AM -0400, Adam Vartanian wrote:
Looks good to me.  Would you please resend the patch, as it didn't
come through.  If you sent it before, and the mailing list dropped it,
try resending with the name [something].txt to (hopefully) prevent
your mailer from sending it as the application/octet-stream mime type.
This list bans that content type because so many worms use it.

Whoops, sorry about that.  It's attached.

Looks great!  I have aplied this for 4.20ALPHA4, which is due out by
Friday.

Cheers,
-F