Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Google SoC Ideas -- Page Updated

From: Richard Moore <rich () westpoint ltd uk>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 09:45:42 +0100

One option would be to use something like KJS, it has no
external dependencies on KDE etc. and is already used for
embedded scripting in a number of apps within KDE (via
KJSEmbed) and also in things like Apple's dashboard. It
has the advantages of very fast startup time and small
size compared to interpreters like perl or python.

Cheers

Rich.