Nmap Development mailing list archives

A few Nmap survey comments

From: Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 22:50:01 -0700

So I started looking through the Nmap survey comments.  I'm happy to
report that many people left comments -- 85 pages worth!  So I haven't
read it all yet, but here are some insightful and useful gems I have
already discovered:

Improvement ideas: you could implement a daemon version of nmap in lpd
spirit. heck, just use lpd and create input filter for nmap and an
example to show how to set up nmap "printer" supporting scan queuing.

General comments: You make me a bit nervous...

Improvement ideas: add carrie-anne moss pr0n

Improvement ideas: Not the paperclip dude...  A penguin
yes... Paperclip NO!!!

Improvement ideas: "Digital Restrictions Management (DRM) features:
Refuse to function without license key, require registration and
obnoxious EULA acceptance to download"......> what r u doing Dear
Fyodor???? what that mean???

Improvement ideas: Give us free porn

Improvement ideas: Have the paperclip strip and you´ll have a very
popular port scanner.

Improvement ideas: I love nmap for her lightweight,fast scanning
speed.I dreamed that there was a UNIX or MS GUI nmap,for guys around
me mostly like such tools.But I hope I won't see my love nmap became a
old lady...So,I suggest keep her beauty first and then do other
things.Wish you all the best and good luck!

All this and I'm just getting started ... it's gonna be an interesting
night :).

Cheers,
-F