Nmap Development mailing list archives

Umit at SoC and Colored output

From: "Adriano Monteiro" <py.adriano () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 09:41:04 -0300

Hi folks,

As many of you have notice from Fyodor's announcement, Umit is
participating on SoC once again, and now it will became the default
Nmap GUI on all platformas, replacing NmapFE.
The Umit website: http://umit.sourceforge.net and it's blog:
http://umitproject.blogspot.com

One of the proposed improvements is to provide a colored nmap output
on Umit interface. But, first, I would like to know the thoughts of
the community about this feature issues. Which colors do you think
that should be used to highlight nmap results? Which parts of the nmap
results should be highlighted? Any suggestions about this feature? Is
there something that I missed?

I'll be implementing this feature as soon as I got your opnions, and a
testing release is scheduled to be released on June 5th. Thanks in
advance!

Cheers!!!

--

Adriano Monteiro Marques
http://www.globalred.com.br

"Free software is a matter of liberty not price."
(PYTHON powered)