Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Mac OS X crash

From: Mark Boltz <Mboltz () stonegizmo com>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 08:48:26 -0400

Brandon,

But if I ask more of it, e.g., add a -A or -O, it gets past the
initial port scan and then barfs with a "Caught SIGSEGV" abort.

LibPCRE was choking on one of the CFLAGS which has been fixed.  Let us
know if you still experience any problems with the above mentioned
version.

Thanks for the info! I downloaded 4.02CSW and now it works great.
Same flags get the answers instead of SIGSEGV.

--
Mark Boltz

      -- Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
      reply of the Pennsylvania Assembly to the Governor
      November 11, 1755