Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Nmap 3.99

From: Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 13:45:39 -0800

On Wed, Jan 25, 2006 at 11:13:08AM -0800, Andrew Lutomirski wrote:
Here's a patch for interactivity on Windows, tested on Windows XP with
MSVC.NET 2003 (VC7) and on Linux 2.6.

Thanks, Andy!  I have applied this for the next version.  BTW, your
patch was sent as application/octet-stream, which this list strips
out because worms and executables are often sent that way.  Ending the
patch filename with .txt is often the easiest way to prevent this
problem.  I got the patch anyway, since you CC'd me.  But for the
benefit of other people who didn't receive it, I have attached it
again.

Cheers,
Fyodor