Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Nmap 3.84ALPHA1: Call For Testers

From: Emmanuel Goldstein <goldstein101 () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 22:56:53 +0200

Nope, in my case I had to compile the nmap3.81 with gcc32 'cause
otherwise it wouldn't work either.

On 8/12/05, MadHat <madhat () unspecific com> wrote:
On Aug 12, 2005, at 9:23 AM, Emmanuel Goldstein wrote:
I tried compiling with gcc32 but the same problem altough now it takes
a few seconds to display the Failed to determine the netmask of ! : No
such device, like if nmap was trying harder than before to determine
it ;-P

Sorry Fyodor, but I'll have to go back to the stable version, i need
to do some scans and i cannot aford not being able to.

I don't have a gcc4 box right now (installing soon).
Am I reading this right, that the old version work with gcc4 and the
new one does not?

--
MadHat (at) Unspecific.com, CĀ²ISSP
E786 7B30 7534 DCC2 94D5  91DE E922 0B21 9DDC 3E98

--
Emmanuel Goldstein.
Room 101, Ministry of Truth.