Nmap Development mailing list archives

NmapGUI release!

From: Ole Morten Grodås <grodaas () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 00:35:47 +0200

NmapGUI is a graphical frontend for Nmap. It is written in C++ and is using
the QT toolkit. NmapGUI is currently running on Windows and Linux.

Deliverables

   - Better organization of scan results
   - Saving scan results in a SQL library (sqlite).
   - Searching in results based on OS, open ports, running services and
   more.
   - Comparing scan results to find new or missing computers
   - Support for running multiple scans simultaneously.
   - Using the XML output from Nmap to read scan results.

I hope this GUI can be useful both for new and experienced users. I
recommend everyone that is interested to take a look at the User
Guide/Feature demo at:
http://home.no.net/grodaas/nmap/userguide/

The project can be found at:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/nmapgui/

For compile instructions take a look at:
http://home.no.net/grodaas/nmap/README.txt

I'm currently not distributing Linux binaries. The reason is that I don't
have a standard 32bit Linux box. I'll fix this later. For windows I
recommend using the binary release.
Patches, suggestions, and improvements are more than welcome! Send a mail at
grodaas () gmail com
NmapGui will probably compile and run on most Unix operating systems
(included MacOS). If you test it on a new operating system, please send me a
mail with a status rapport.