Nmap Development mailing list archives

[Fwd: Re: Some NMAP GUI ideas]

From: "Candido Rodriguez" <kan () sugus eii us es>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 20:17:56 +0200 (CEST)

Another good idea in this list is to include the header 'Reply-To' ;)

Subject: Re: Some NMAP GUI ideas
From:    "Vipe Farcaller" <farcaller () gmail com>
Date:    Mon, June 6, 2005 6:23 pm
To:      "kan () sugus eii us es" <kan () sugus eii us es>

1. Nice idea. Very nice. I think that should be goal #1.
2. Yes, command textbox is also a very useful feature.
3. Profiles - yes. Text or XML data storing - no. It just doesn't look
good. I have two networks (~140 and ~30 PCs), it is hard to get the whole
picture using just text and xml data. Database queries are
better.
4. Yes, icon view or list view (for large scans). 32x32 icon can show OS
and some major ports (device type), sucj as www, ftp, smtp.