Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [patch] SNMP support for version scan

From: Martin Mačok <martin.macok () underground cz>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 22:03:12 +0100

On Thu, Jan 27, 2005 at 09:01:34PM +0200, Alex R wrote:

Is Fyodor bringing these patches into the main source as you submit
them?

Probably not, yet.

I see you submit a lot of patches but I never know if they are in
the source or not.

The patches at http://Xtrmntr.org/ORBman/tmp/nmap/ are the ones that
were not applied to the main source yet (afaik). They are all against
nmap-3.78 which is the version I'm using.

Do you want me to make a single accumulative patch and/or the entire
tar.gz of that (ie. temporary unofficial subrelease)? No problem.

Also is there any news on 3.78 coming out?

3.78 is already out since 12.12. 2004 when it was informally released
by Fyodor (as a side note to a message in some thread). You can find
it at http://www.insecure.org/nmap/dist/?C=M&O=D (with a changelog).

I know Fyodor is very busy with moving and stuff.

Yes, he is. I believe he will be back in a couple of weeks with some
new stuff too.

Martin Mačok
ICT Security Consultant