Nmap Development mailing list archives

XML Schema

From: Matt Young <youngmj () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 15:58:42 -0500

Hello all,

I'm working on a Windows tool that loads nmap XML results into a
dataset object.  These seem to be most accurately populated by drawing
from an XML schema file.  My coding is OK, but I'd like to try to
avoid creating a schema if one already exists.  Does anybody out there
in nmap land have or know of a *current* schema file?  I've looked
through the mailing list archives, and there was a lot of discussion
centered around the DTD and various XSLTs, but schemas seem to have
been left behind.  Any help would be appreciated!-

Thanks,
Matt