Nmap Development mailing list archives

NmapWin gone

From: Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 21:56:38 -0700

I have removed NmapWin from the Nmap download page because it is so
out-of-date.  It included Nmap 3.00 (released in July 2002) and I'm
tired of reading bug reports for problems that were fixed years ago.
I tried de-emphasizing it on the page for the last 6 months, but
Windows users still kept opting for that pretty GUI version with the
executable installer.  At some point I hope to have an executable
installer (option!) and a quality GUI for Windows.

Cheers,
-F