Nmap Development mailing list archives

External call for nmap

From: Laurent Estieux <laurent.estieux.mail_spam_interdit () free fr>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2003 21:04:39 +0100

I don't know if this is the right mailing-list to post this question but I try :) (sorry for my poor english)

I see many program around nmap and when I look into the code, all of them are calling directly the binary.

So, is it planned to make an nmap library ? I saw a few years ago, a post which made me hoping for such an API but I don't know if this idea is just postponed or was cancelled...

I know it would be more constructive to help coding such a feature but, I'm not a real "hacker", just an nmap addicted user. (nothing to compare with Trinity :) )

laurent dot estieux at free dot fr