Nmap Development mailing list archives

Problems with NMapWin v1.3.1

From: "ali.mozaffari () virgin net" <ali.mozaffari () virgin net>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 12:27:41 -0400

Whenever I try to run any scan with NMapWin v1.3.1, i get a blue screen of
Death and the message:

An Exception 0E has occurred at 0028:C16AD555 in VxD PPPMAC(01) + 000030B5.
This was caused froim 0028:0000274C.  It may be possible to continue
normally.

I can then press enter to continue, but nothing else happens and the NMap
DOS box just appears but does nothing.  I have tried installing seperately
both the WinPCap included (although they were done separately and neither
were on at the same time) and looking on their site and downloading version
3 of WinPCap, but I still get this message.  Running just the Dos box still
causes the smae problem.  Any ideas?