Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Nmap output for .xls import

From: Bo Cato <jcato73 () comcast net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 19:45:21 -0400

Hello tom,

There are already people who have made that wheel.

http://heavyk.org/nmap-audit/

nmap-audit looks like it would fit your needs. From what the website
states it also produces csv reports. These could be easily converted
to xls if that's what you want.

If you would please reply back to this list if the nmap-audit perl
script works out for you.

If you look I'm sure there are more.

Google search with: nmap csv

-b