Nmap Development mailing list archives

Mac OS X Shell Account?

From: Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 18:44:08 -0700

I have received numerous (daily) problem reports related to compiling
Nmap 3.20 under Mac OS X.  That group is either very big or very
vocal.  Unfortunately, the Sourceforge "compile farm" OS X boxes I was
using are down for the indeterminate future.  So if anyone can give me
a temporary account, let me know and I'll send you my SSH key.  Or, if
you can fix the compilation problems yourself and send me a patch,
that would be even better.

By the way, here are some compilation notes someone sent me: