Nmap Development mailing list archives

RE: Win32 port

From: "Stou Sandalski" <tangui () cell2000 net>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 22:54:44 -0800

Because of some people requesting a XP build of nmap I had compiled it
with .NET and upped it here a while back:

http://cell2000.net/~users/tangui/nmap-2.54beta30(binary).zip

It works on my laptop with XP but for some reason cores on my primary
desktop, I will test it on a few other systems soon.

Stou