Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: nmap-2.54b27+V-2.4

From: Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 00:47:59 -0700

On Thu, Jul 26, 2001 at 09:23:06PM -0500, Jay Freeman (saurik) wrote:
All right, I was feeling guilty for not having updated my CVS server since
nmap 2.54BETA22 was released, so I've riffled through all the recent
versions, merged them in, and cut an actual release.

Great!  If your release seems to be stable, you might want to also
send an announcement to nmap-hackers () insecure org , since many people
on that list use Nmap+V .  Nmap-hackers has far more members than
nmap-dev (13,000 vs 300).

My response was to simply delete install-sh from nbase and
libpcap, which actually seems to be a better way of going about this anyway
(configure then scans through a few parent directories looking for
it,

Neat.  I didn't realize configure had this feature.  I have made this
change for the next version of Nmap.

I noticed that nmapfe.h doesn't have header insulation, and it was
being

I have also fixed this for the next version.

Cheers,
Fyodor