Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: source structure

From: Arturo Busleiman <buanzox () usa net>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 09:43:57 -0300 (ART)

On Thu, 8 Feb 2001 daohong () netstd com wrote:

Hi,
hi :)

I want to read the nmap source, anyone can help and give some advice.
first read .h, then follow by main, following each function call to the
corresponding code.

it's pretty straightforward. but you better begin with something a bit
more simple.

*> MP3's EN VIVO de INFUSION: http://members.xoom.com/sysfork/
*> MP OnLine? EL BBS? FeedBack? -> System Fork!!! 4799-2510 TLD 24hs
*> El sexo es como el Hacking. Entras, salis y esperas no haber dejado
*> nada por lo que puedan rastrearte.
*> Panic? My kernel doesn't panic! We are doomed! DustDustDust!!!!