Nmap Development mailing list archives

nmap-2.54b16+V-2.3

From: "Jay Freeman \(saurik\)" <saurik () saurik com>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 01:56:51 -0600

Nmap-type people:

No, it’s not the really nifty version with the directory of XML files with
protocol descriptions (called anakrino, btw), but I think some people will
be interested.  I backed out all the libtabular related changes to nmap.c
(my libtabular itself is still there, I might get rid of that in another
version), and merged in 2.54BETA{8,9,11,14,15,16} (apparently
BETA{9,10,12,13} didn’t exist).  I made a few changes to the Win32
workspace, got iphlpapi (what IS this anyway? will have to look more into
its purpose tomorrow…) compiling without having to manually run the bat file
(is that working for anyone else?!? I feel as if the project _should_
produce something, but even if it did it is going to put it in the wrong
directory for the other project to find it anyway).  Made a few other
changes to fix some issues (I don’t even remember what they are now) that I
will go through the patches to find and give to Fyodor.  Then I got all the
nmap+V stuff working on Win32.

Oh, and with thanks to "James W. Abendschan" jwa () jammed com
<mailto:jwa () jammed com>  nmap+V might (key word: might, only had one
example) scan for Oracle TNS servers.  I hope I didn’t make James too mad
with my standard delays….

Considering Fyodor isn’t even releasing this as a public beta I thought I’d
be a little cautious as well :-) (who knows what he knows that I don’t,
hehe).  I didn’t update the symbolic links on my FTP site this time, so you
need to go directly to the files:

Source: ftp://ftp.saurik.com/pub/nmap/nmap-2.54b16+V-2.31.tgz
Patch: ftp://ftp.saurik.com/pub/nmap/nmap+V-2.31
Win32 Binaries: ftp://ftp.saurik.com/pub/nmap/nmap-2.54b16+V-2.31.win32.zip

Right about here I normally apologize for not coding enough, and making some
(sincere, btw) claim that I will have more time soon, but I’m not going to
this time :-).

Sincerely,
Jay Freeman (saurik)
saurik () saurik com <mailto:saurik () saurik com>