nanog mailing list archives

Re: Small Internet border router options?

From: Harlan Stenn via NANOG <nanog () nanog org>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2024 15:20:55 -0700

On 5/13/2024 12:45 PM, Jean Franco wrote:
Hi Tom.

Ubiquiti EdgeRouter Infinity.

What version of firmware are you using?

We have never seen our box (an ER-8-XG) route packets for more than about an hour before it falls over.

If you have having better luck with this and would be open to helping us, please let me know - we'd greatly appreciate it.

Best regards,