nanog mailing list archives

Re: registry for onmicrosoft[dot]com

From: "John R. Levine" <johnl () iecc com>
Date: 19 Mar 2024 20:28:07 -0400

Maybe Microsoft allows your small domain as an exception? In the mean time, use Gmail or another cloud provider to get your email.

It may be because I have a few mailing lists that keep the volume up enough to avoid falling off their radar.

It's kind of ironic that MS throws people's mail away since they send far more mail that recipients want to throw away than either of their large competitors. I've set up special filters that send everything from MS to the spam trap if it's not on a static whitelist.

Regards,
John Levine, johnl () taugh com, Primary Perpetrator of "The Internet for Dummies",