nanog mailing list archives

Re: DNSSEC & WIldcards

From: Mark Andrews <marka () isc org>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2024 04:53:24 +1100

The authority section is the correct section for the NSEC.

Ask the question using TCP.  I suspect that the server isn’t truncating the UDP response correctly.  If I’m right you
will get RRSIGs for the NSEC added to the additional section. If not the zone needs to be resigned as they are missing.
 I’m answering from my phone or else I would look it up myself.

--
Mark Andrews