nanog mailing list archives

Re: Issue with Geolocation in Lasvegas

From: Christopher Hawker <chris () thesysadmin au>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2024 18:46:05 +1100

As Peter and I have mentioned, you'll need to register a geofeed with
Google. An example can be downloaded from
https://isp.google.com/static/downloads/example-geo-feed.csv and registered
in the ISP Portal.

Having said that, it may be worthwhile checking-in with your internal IP
Network Operations team (if you don't have access to manage this). Being
Qualcomm, I'd imagine relationships with Google would already exist.

Regards,
Christopher H.

On Thu, 4 Jan 2024 at 18:28, Raja Sekhar Gullapalli <rajag () qti qualcomm com>